Spring and summer tend to be the most popular seasons for weddings but there are plenty of good reasons to choose a winter date for your big day including:
- For a winter wedding you will be booking an indoor venue so no need to worry about the weather!
- There are often lovely crisp bright days in the winter - perfect for your photos.
- Venues are normally less booked up so you will have more choice of dates and may even get a cheaper deal in the winter.
- Other suppliers such as florists and cake makers will be quieter and easier to book in the winter too.
- Some venues will be decorated for Christmas which will save you on decorations and make your day extra special!
- There is always a risk that friends and family may be away if you get married in the summer when most people go on holiday.
Have a wedding date in mind? Why not get in touch and see we are available?