1. Plenty of room for the dress, no matter what the size! Ordinarily, the wedding taxi can accommodate up to 5 passengers - so when transporting the bride and groom to the wedding there is plenty of space to ensure both you, your partner and of course the dress arrive in perfect condition.
2. The wedding taxi is a little bit different than typical wedding vehicles. Arrive in style with a unique vehicle with an interesting history. The wedding taxi is an iconic 1994 Fairway London style taxi that was used in the capital up until 2012. It has since been lovingly restored for use as wedding taxi.
3. Hall's Wedding Taxi offer their customers multiple trips, enabling up to five other members of the bridal party or other special guests to experience the wedding taxi as well as the bride and groom.
4. The white taxi is adaptable to fit in with a range of wedding styles and can be customise to your taste and colour schemes with ribbons and bows. The taxi can add a quirky twist to a modern wedding whilst looking just as great in a more traditional church setting.
5. Hall's Wedding Taxi do all we can to make your day special. Do you have a picturesque spot you'd like to stop at for photos? That can be arranged! Your driver will be suited and booted in smart attire and we even provide complimentary champagne for the bride and groom.
To find out more browse the Hall's Wedding Taxi website or get in touch with any questions here.